(#27 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
05-20-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
A few questions arose here with "Mme. Practical"......

What's it like to walk in the wind? I know that may sound silly to someone where the wind isn't an issue, but I think Texans know why it comes to mind.
I remember my palazzo pants being rather difficult to manage, but at least the opposing bulk of fabric seem strangely enough to help. Anyway its a minor point.

From the pictures & sketch I could not tell, but you mentioned "inner leg". Did you overlay the skirt to an existing pant leg or replace the existing leg with an open skirt?
Overlay might solve some of the problem posed above, plus make the garment hang and move easier in general. However, it would detract from the wearer's distinct feel of wearing two separate styles of garment.

I would add a flowing, femine sleeve to one side of the jacket as well. But I have to have Taoist balance that others don't. Even so I am not sure which sleeve I would add. Above the skirt it would complete the flowing line of that half of the garment. But on the opposite side it would balance the yin-yang both vertically and horizontally.
(actually perplexed by my own questions on this one)

no idea what your talking about there xD
sorry....
thoughhh >.>'
about how it will handle in the wind~
that's why i made a prototype model >.>''
i was looking for something of a billowing effect, but.....
well...idk
just gonna mess around, and see what comes out of it x3

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.