(#40 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

06-05-2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
I get the point lool
But like i said before We are on internet..and on a forum..if we start to ...{i want to say advice?} people not using a word because its inappropriate.., they're gonna say " Its Only for Fun...stop boring me..they always want to forbid everything" I understand your point (REALLY)...but remember the pics story..things can go fast from nothing and take proportion totaly crazy..(I mean disproportionate..o_O )
With that logic we should be free to debate over religion. But that was placed for a reason.

However with the rape issue it's essentially the same. One of the rules is even to respect other members. Well making a complete mockery of something as sensitve as rape is not respecting other members. Even if you don't think that anyone is being offended someone might be. That someone may not want to say anything either - and they shouldn't have to.

Wouldn't it be a big deal if people were constantly making jokes about cancer, AIDS, abortions, or down syndrom (I could go on but that should be enough)? Yes, it would be a huge deal and possibly get someone banned.

Again, no one has ever asked to ban the word. All that's being asked is to stop and think about how you use the word.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.