View Single Post
(#72 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-05-2008, 06:59 PM

Me too i'm afraid that Obama is categorized "Black" and not "Presidential".

But you seem to omit a detail is that in the world in recent years, women (as a minority)for example access to Power (Prime Minister, President ,...)

Personally,my opinion is shared top but I think that we can no longer afford this today to put "labels" on people.
With all problems that we have in the World (Food crisis, Ethnic War ,Petrol....) I think the color of skin (for me there is only one race ..) should longer be subject to discussion, even for religions

(I still recall that almost all religions advocated the same thing .. while you believe in gods or not such is everywhere, we speak now much of Islam because we had now a real communication system\\Internet,Newspaper,Tv...// .. I still recall that the Catholic Church is not "So clean" and had also blood on their hands ..)-->Witch-hunt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We can not minimize this election in U.S. because the American influence is worldwide (minimum economic level) a simple example: The subprime Crisis.

I do not know how its happening in the rest of the world but I know that in France for example (a country record of Taxes ..) every product price increased, banks are no longer confident in people (bank had no money) and the State coffers are empty ..

The election of a new president the United States goes and how it will solve the problems affect us all.------>maybe

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U