(#80 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-06-2008, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
this will come off racist but

last I checked a forenter can NOT be eleceted to run this country.....he may not be a forener but he is muslem decendence and last I checked the U.S. is in a war against them.........
Obama is not a foreigner. He is also not Muslim. Here's what he said: "My father was from Kenya. A lot of people in his village were Muslim. He didn't practice Islam. Truth is, he wasn't very religious."

Quote:
and I don;t know about ya'll but;
1.)when your in a war against a race of people and when one comes to the U.S. and wants to run for president you DO NOT elecet them...
We are not in a war against Muslim. Obama isn't Muslim, he's Christian (third time I have posted that this afternoon.)

Quote:
2.)sence he isn't white their is a good chance he will get assinated any way from some redneck >.>
There's is a good chance you'll get cavities, even if you brush your teeth. So why do people brush their teeth.

Honestly, that is the most backward logic I have ever read. As far as assassinations go, more whites have been assassinated than blacks in America, so by your logic there is a better chance that McCain will be assassinated than Obama.
Quote:
3.) what if this guy gets elected and desides to take his revenge for is fgallen commrads wtf are we the people suppost to do when he has the ENTIRE United States army at his disposale?
What fallen comrades?

Quote:
I mean honestly I don't the the people of this country took the time to think about it.....
This post is a goof, right?

Quote:
I mean yeah life is a bitch soo lets not vote for one >.>

Were in a war against this guys race >.>
We are in a war against half-African/half-whites?

When your first line is "this will come off racist but" you can be sure some ignorance is soon to follow.