View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Shanis (Offline)
Going to be someone

Send a message via MSN to Shanis
02-21-2007, 02:49 PM

I think we all in this thread have the dream to go to japan because it´s a fanastic country, my father have a teammate who was in japan for a few years and my cousin was there too. They told me back then i was 9, beautiful thinks so i only dream about it to see it myself but it must be prepared for some time... In TV is a show there families go to a foreign country but they don´t speak the language and are bad prepared for example the kids don´t have a school they don´t a a house and live in a car and even don´t know the name of the village/town there they want live... ok thats some dumbs who doing this and i think nobody here will do it like them but be sure you must have enough money because you may don´t get from the start a job and you need a good language knowledge and culture to make nothing wrong! If you are good enough prepared you can go and get somebody in Japan... may we met there if i know how you look i will visit my cousin there in a few years So have fun in Japan hope i will have it too