(#74 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

06-08-2008, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDoll View Post
oh oki .. I`m also offended by Tyrien`s "no one likes me /wrists."
that`s just insensitive towards suicide [as I interpret it .. because after all this whole topic about rape is about interpretation heh?] it`s just the same as this lovely pic:

that`s just cruel you beast ... cruel I tell you.

awwwwww but deary .. please refrain yourself from using that word again in the future. that`s mean and you`re being inconsiderate towards homosexuality. what if a homosexual comes around and is deeply butt-hurt about your freely use of that word?

and I`m not picking on you ... I`m just making a statement <3, even though I`m barking at the wrong tree :|
Since text (not to mention the nature of this thread and the general community on JF) makes it hard to detect sarcasm, if my title legitimately bothers you then PM me and I'll change it.

It's not a mock against suicide. I placed that there when I fist joined JF and it seemed like a large group of people were "against" me. A way of saying "I don't care if you don't like me.". Kinda forgot about it after a few months.

But that's not what this topic is about right now. Soooo no need to go off topic.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.

Last edited by Tyrien : 06-08-2008 at 02:37 AM.