View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2008, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkk911 View Post
why!? I think it was the best movie I saw in years! I really loved it! I even put it in my top 10 movies of all time!
1) As soon as it started i knew EXACTLY what was gonna happen immediately all the way through the rest of the film.

2) To me it seems all contrived and aimed at making western audiences happy with fluffy bullshit eg..why the fuck is everyone talkin in english ??

3) That fucking rope and magic kung-fu is so lame ass.

4) The whole fucking film is one big STEREOTYPE ! eg.. the old chinese store..with the ancient artefacts.

5) When Jet Li speaks english - you still need subtitles lol !

6) Take just the characters Jackie chan and Jet li out of this film and what are u left with.................SHIT........thats what. It is only viewable because of these two and even they cant save it.

7) If this film had tried to be a comedy then maybe it would have worked a little, then again it would have been called BIg trouble in Little China town.

If u watch a film like PROJECT A by Jackie Chan and then watch forbidden kingdom you will see how unbelievable shit the latter is.

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !