View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
YONCOTON (Offline)
New to JF

06-19-2008, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YONCOTON View Post
That's real. I really want to share true friendship with you. If you are agree with that, i will do my best to hold your hand in all the way you can take. And i will do my best to be here, close to you, when you need somebody to listen to you and to hear you and to share with you what you really want to share. Of course i never mean bad things. I just want to live the rest of my life to be a really good friend for whoever who will sincerely needs me. I don't mind about your age, your work, your location or your what you want. There just one thing that i want from you. I want you are sincerely someone who really want to share friendship with me too. And if you don't want me to be your friend, but you just need an advice in your life,if i can help you, i will do it. But don't be too demand on me, i'm not God, i'm just human being wants to do her best to help others human being. Because i realize how much ours true friends can help us to feel alive and better in this world!
That's all, i will wait for all of you.
(i'm cambodian and i live in France)
With all my friendship,
Yon

Hi! everybody!
I'm very very happy to meet you all, Graciie! Charz! Tererem! and Forbidden! Welcom!

So Graciie, don't tell me that you can speak french because you will make me be happy to write to you all in french! English is a really great language, but that will be more easy for me to speak french! And you come from London, you are not so far from me! Tell me now if you prefer i speak with you in french ! I will be ok that sure ! Dis moi que oui que tu veux que je te parle en français! Tiens, cela fais vraiment bizarre de pouvoir m'exprimer ici en français! Je parle français sur un forum japonnais ! c'est cool ! Répond moi dès que tu peux!
Hope good for you, (it's the hollidays soon, so where will you go this hollidays?)

Hi Charz!
Ha ha! I like new friends too ! What do you prefer in new friends? For my part, i always like to find new friends because life is so fast (and sometimes furious too...) and fast mean that we have too much place for too much friendship to share !
So, i will try to find how to post you privates messages, because i don't know how to use correctly this system. Sometimes i feel lost in all thoses pages! So, don't be worry if i can take few time to write a pm to you ! I try to do my best to answer you all in a good time!
See you soon Charz!

Hi Tererem!
I'm happy too to be one of yours friends ! And first of all, i will try to find here where is your profil because you know, it's not easy when you are new comer somewhere, you always can lost yourself in all thoses informations. So, i will do my best! And i will send you a message when i will be ready! See you soon!

Hi Forbidden !
What's a name! If you are forbidden, i'm not sure that i can be allowed to talk with you ! I don't want to see policemen in my back nor in my face too!...Of course, i joke ! Certainly you are not like that! But question pose to me, why are you forbidden, Forbidden ?
Yes, the french people are ... a little strangeous! but not so dangerous! Test us, you will see! We are not in all our time, forbidden...just sometimes...