View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
SeryousLe (Offline)
New to JF

06-23-2008, 12:02 PM

i have funky jrock hair even though im a girl xD and its always cool to see people's reactions

I saw one how-to video of the singer from 12012 (sp?) getting his hair done and its straightening >teasing>hairspray each spike>hair gel to a fine point>then over all spray

a few products you guys could check out are UNO and Gatsby(they make styling gel/clay/etc and hairspray). I think they're only sold in asia (correct me if im wrong) but they're a god send.

My hair is a little difficult to spike since i have abnormal asian hair, meaning mine is wavey/curly :<, but with a little (seroiusly a little) uno and spraying that sucker i've managed hairstyles like Reitas below. And gatsby hairspray is pretty heat/sweat resistant, i walked out in the blazing sun in the streets of taiwan and my hair still stood up.

and just in general i tend to think if you want sweat resistant hair products, go for asian brands. simply because its extreemly hot in asian countries and walking is a main form of transportation so walking + sun + people who want cool hair= companies making some hardcore stuff xD

i hope this helps~