(#150 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
02-23-2007, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
Hi Nyororin it's me again. This might seem weird, but what kind of jobs are the easiest to get in Japan? Or rather let me ask which jobs are in high demand over there? (I'm talking except English teaching). I am thinking of studying something in computers, and I just want to know if I'll be able to get a job there with that kind of degree. Lets just also say for arguments sake I can speak Japanese.
If you want me to be totally honest... physical labor jobs are technically the "easiest" to get and are in the highest demand. Coastal towns NEVER have enough people to work in factories and in fishing, while inner towns never have enough people working in factories and food processing... And the big cities always need more manufacturing and construction employees.

But I don`t think that`s what you mean... So... I`d say technical jobs have a decent demand, but right now Japan is overflowing with people who have those qualifications. For every job opening, there are 50 or so people applying, so companies can afford to be picky. There are enough jobs to go around,(people don`t just apply for one at a time.) but the better the job the harder it is to get in.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.