View Single Post
(#204 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

07-01-2008, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Professional means you can or once did substanciate a living and career from the skill at hand.

I dont know everything about you but I would say you are an 'experienced' martial artist, not professional. Sorrys.

Anyway, women dont have no testosterone, which means not only their muscles can not grow like mens without this chemical, but they are also poorer quality. Also, they lack anger, which is a large part of fighting. I.e. speed and aggression. This is just fact, and the fact men are on average at least 2/3 the size of women is also fact, and not worth arguing. Also, the shape of the hips of women has been kept from physical superiority because they must remain the inferior shape in order to give birth. We are the only animals that give birth to young that have unfully formed skulls, this is because although evolution has tried to make women as best as possible, even by deforming their young, it ultimatly has trouble adapting to a 2 legged species. Women are not built as well as men for athleticness.

There is also a mental issue with the different thought patterns of men above women that happen to be more martially minded, yet that is a fine line and not true in enough cases to be ruled as fact, so I will let that be.

Yet do you honestly think you are not at a disadvantage?

Like I said, it is only extreme cases of full time training that can allow women to take down multiple targets in a swift and professional manner same like men can with only half the training.

On the up side, women are more intuitive, which is also a benefit of a good fighter.
Wait... did you just say women lack anger?

なんでやねん!