View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
07-02-2008, 12:28 AM

I've only just started drawing at all, and so far have been most frustrated by shadows and eyes. I haven't even tried to do hands and feet yet o_o; . I tried hair for the first time a couple nights ago... that didn't come out so well...

After my dismal failure on hair, I looked around on deviantArt for tips and found this: Drawing Anime Hair: Bangs by ~Crysa on deviantART . It's more specific to bangs, but I imagine that's the most important part of hair, what with its being in full view all the time.

Also try deviantART Search: anime hair tutorial , which is the search results page where the first link comes from.

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.