(#12 (permalink))
Old
Cyasarin (Offline)
Surfer.Chic [no cold! =D]

Send a message via MSN to Cyasarin Send a message via Yahoo to Cyasarin
07-02-2008, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphire View Post
What's wrong with peanut butter? I'm addicted to peanut butter! Today I had peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast and dinner, and nothing else between! >: D

Also, to make this on topic (even though this is a Korean horror movie) BE NICE TO THE DISABLED PEOPLE, AND DON'T FORCE THEM TO DO THINGS THEY DON'T WANT TO DO SO THEY COMMIT SUICIDE AND COME BACK AS VENGEFUL SPIRITS!

I'm stalking again >: D
I love peanut butter...But yes, never, ever do bad things to a person! Karma! Karma!
Don't drive around in the woods in at night on a road with no cars but your own. [I think somebody covered this already...I do it a lot, though, with my dad. oxO]
Don't date guys that previously had an obsessed girlfriend but broke up with her because he didn't like her anymore and let his friends do bad stuff to her because she was freaking him out and then died. oxO
If you do go into a house that was said to be cursed/haunted/etc. and you start getting a bad feeling when your alone in that house, get the hell out of there! Do not continue what you are doing in that house!
If your back starts to hurt and you weigh wwwaaayyy more than a person your size should, there's already a restless spirit on your back. You're screwed.

+ Summer '08 +
[[cause it's gonna be hot]]

Last edited by Cyasarin : 07-02-2008 at 09:58 PM.