View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-06-2008, 01:08 PM

This sounds to me like she`s actually more scared of losing you than wanting to please you. I`d tread carefully, and make sure she knows that SHE is the person you want to be with, as you may be wading into some serious self esteem issues. Those sort of things can lead to MAJOR problems down the road as she ages, and comes to wonder if she is beating the tight little teenagers around.

I would advise pretty strongly against the breasts. It`s not just a recovery issue, but they can cause some serious life long problems. A 100lb frame isn`t designed to support large breasts, so expect serious back pain, shoulder pain, migraines, etc from the stress of carrying them around. Also, if she is like most every Japanese woman, she`s going to eventually want children... And even if she doesn`t plan on breastfeeding, the breasts aren`t going to know that and swell up, become inflamed, etc if she becomes pregnant. (Sometimes to the point of requiring hospitalization and emergency surgery to relieve the pressure.) Having ducts cut for enlargements leads to scarring internally, and when they breast ready themselves for milk, they can cause serious infections.

Obviously, you want to spend the rest of your life with her, so think of the distant future too.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.