View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-06-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
i just dont see why you would say "They get in the way" and then go straight on to "and for some women they cause serious back problems" why not just say For some women they get in the way and cause serious back problems.. the way you said it is implying that big boobs get in the way for all women.. "If you think that big breasts make someone pretty then your a twat.".. i didnt say "i only like women with big boobs" only a twat would come to that conclusion, or maybe just someone who doesnt like to be wrong.

i should be a freaking lawyer
Because I did, end of story. I was pretty much referring to myself when I said they get in the way, that's why. I've never had back problems with them though, so that's why I said some women in that instance. And why do you keep saying I said 'all women' when I've just told you I didn't. I told you I didn't imply it, so why are you trying to argue the other way?

I wasn't referring to you personally, I was addressing anybody. If you make a statement, 'you' can be used to address everyone who thinks a certain way. For example, 'If you like rock music, you might like heavy metal.' Referring to all people who like rock music. So I never called you a twat, unless you do only like women for their big boobs, which you said you didn't, therefore in that instance, your not a twat.

I think the lawyer thing just went out of the window.