(#26 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-06-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
As long as she prepares her body for the extra weight, I don't see there being too many problems.
And just exactly how does she plan on going about this? Unless she "trains" herself with big weights adhered to her chest, there isn`t a whole lot you can do. It isn`t about training for carrying the weight - it`s that if the weight is there, it`s going to be pulling and causing problems. It`s not a back pack or something you can really practice at... And I doubt she realizes it, as Japan has a very romanticized view of breasts. There aren`t a whole lot of big ones around to have a realistic view.

Quote:
But, believe me, I've told her about all these things, and she's read about them herself, and she still wants to do it. I'm not going to argue with something that she and I both want equally.
If you`re not going to reconsider it - then there is no real point in asking around about it. If you both really want this, and are both completely accepting of the possible complications - then there is no reason not to, I presume.

For me, however, no matter how nice it may seem in the short term... I would never be willing to allow my partner to go through an unnecessary procedure that at worst could end in death. Small risks are still risks - and I don`t think this is something necessary enough to put someone I love at risk for.

To each his own though, I suppose.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.