View Single Post
(#135 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-07-2008, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
There is no difference between a Korean and a Kenyan. The differences are literally skin deep for the most part. (As for your brain example. Are you suggesting the brain of an African and an Asian are different?)
Line up 100 Koreans and 100 Kenyans and I guarantee you I can pick out who is from which country pretty accurately.

No differences? Really?

Quote:
Between Japan and Korea there aren't even physical differences as they are so close together.

If you remember I said that any tendencies were vast (i.e. continental) and not consistent (skin colour actually varies in shades within all so called races).

THAT is what I'm saying.
I say there are signifigant differences between Korean and Japanese physicalities. You say there is no genentic difference. Fine. I can see a difference, though. Just like I can see a difference between Kenyans and Koreans.

Quote:
And all Japan's isolation suggests is that there may be less variation WITHIN the Japanese population. Not that they are different as a whole with say their Korean or Chinese neighbours.
All three groups look different to me, so either I am crazy, or there is something different.