View Single Post
(#204 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-07-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocka83 View Post
Well, things are chaging now. But most Japanese men will not marry a girl after that age. And yes J-girls know they have a better chance with foriegners, becuase they still look so young after that age.

Most Japanese guys don't get Married untill they are in thier 30's, and they usually find girls in thier early 20's. Japan still has arranged Marriages to this day, but very rare now.
extremely interesting.. im fascinated, to me from what im hearing it seems to be more about Marriage and less about "Love" like its just basically what you do.. get married.. and as long as your married to someone respectable.. it doesnt matter who?

if Japanese women still look young after that age why do japanese men not want to have alot to do with them? is it because younger girls are entering there "prime"? it must be a cultural thing again yes?

for me its just weird to hear even if a woman looks good.. at 26 - 32 its just .. well shes not 20 so she wont do.. ><

thx for the replies.. i should get into Sex and Relationship Therapy.. i could listen all day.. haha.. kinda weird