View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
07-08-2008, 11:33 AM

Glasgow, Scotland 1533

When Mitsukai arrived and stepped off the ship Rika meant her and took her to his keep. Rika took Mitsukai to her room in his keep as he went downstairs to talk to his father, Gaven Lockhart. Mitsukai walked around the room taking off her traveling clothing then she took out her sword give to her by her adopted father. Then she began to clean her sword for a fight that she had with her family enemy. Having been raised by a immortal he taught her to hate her enemy. Suddenly the room grows dark and a blue portal opens up and Mitsukai vanishes from her room. When she finally comes out of the portal she is at the enterance to the bar. Mitsukai as a part of her plan dressed as one of her handmaidens. Mitsukai looks around finding out that the people are dressed much different from her. Mitsukai is dressed in a kimono of red with dragons on it which is a sign that she is unmarried in her country, when the Scottish women are dressed in dresses and kilts with tunics for the men. Mitsukai walks into a bar where men are enjoying themselves. Some of the men descide to try to hit her in the butt which cause Mitsukai to grab their hands and brake their fingers. She thinks to herself after doing that. "What the hell am I doing here?" Mitsukai Urusai walks through the bar looking for her next kill having a feeling that she is being watch by a man. She had honed her skills to hunt but not fall in love ever again for her early life as a young girl was filled with too many loves that had all died and left her alone in the world. Men were getting drunk around her and some where pinching her in the butt and she just ignored them looking for the perfect man. Then she saw him, his dark brown eyes where on her watching her from the corner of the room. As she looked at him she saw the young tan face with smiling brown eyes and brown short cut hair and a blue plaid kilt around his waist and draped over his shoulder. Her fangs grew inside her mouth at the sight of him, lust filled her for him. She had traveled to Scotland to marry Lord Rika Lockhart but she hated that man, for one reason, he was ugly and cold to her. Now that she was here in Scotland searching for the man that would win her heart and soul. She walked over to him offering him a drink then sat down next to the man admiring the hard muscles. "Greetings milord. I am Mitsukai Urusai of Japan." Mitsukai English was broken but getting better. He looked at her listening to her sweet voice talk to him. "Pleased to met ye, Mitsukai. I am Geordie Draven." He admired her soft curves of her body, looks at those soft beautiful lips that make him look hungry to kiss them. Mitsukai gasped as she remembered what the letter had said about Lord Draven but Mitsukai would not have anymore of the lies. "Milady may I take you home?" Geordie asked kindly and Mitsukai looks at him. "Take me to your keep for the night, Lord Draven." Geordie smiles at this and takes her home with him knowing that might be running from something. She took him home and then after he feel asleep she went to see her father. Geordie fell asleep at 1am and Mitsukai went and found her father in the lounge. "Father, I have decided to leave Rika Lockhart and marry Geordie." Urias Urusai was furious with his daughter over her betrayal of the agreement with Lockhart but understood that the man did not treat her well at all. "Are you sure you want him daughter? Rika has many riches." Mitsukai looked at her father and shook her head. "Father, I am afriad that Rika Lockhart will abuse me. I fear he has much hate for me." Urias nods and hugs his daughter. "When he proposes tell me and I will bless the engagement." Urias knew that his step daughter, Mitsukai's had a difficult childhood and hoped that Geordie would take revenge for her parents and sisters deaths. Mitsukai walked back into the room where Geordie sleep and did not know that he was awake still. As she looked at him. He was well muscled man, with brown eyes, raven colored hair, and he was watching Mitsukai as she moved towards him to lay on the bed and fall asleep. Mitsukai did not seem to be from his country at all, she was too bold in the way that she carried herself. Mitsukai carried a weapon that women of his time would not. The women to him were suppose to not be warrior and her strong headness made him worrisome.
While back at Lockharts keep Rika is wondering where Mitsukai disappeared to. Rika hated witches and if Mitsukai was one he would have her powers taken away but not easily. Lockhart did not know that Mitsukai was his enemy and that she would have him killed for the murder of her parents and sister. "Father, were is that wrenched child I am to marry. I will have her beaten if she dinnae come home." Rika was furious with rage at Mitsukai's disappearance. "Son, the child is from Japan and their children are allowed to wonder around by themselves. I have a feeling that Mitsukai will be ye undoing." Gaven was afriad for his son who could be destroyed if Mitsukai married another man. He knew that they would have to get her back or be destroyed. Rika did not care he wanted Mitsukai really bad and could not have her with another male or his life would be over. "I will capture her at the ball in a months time." Gaven whinced and frowned at his son. Rika went upstairs and started his planning for the capture of Mitsukai. Gaven went to the bedroom where his wife was waiting for him. Gaven and his wife went to bed after Rika stayed up until one am then went to bed pleased that he was ready. In the morning he would send out the letters to his friends to help him with Mitsukai capture.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna

Last edited by Gackt21 : 07-10-2008 at 01:31 AM.