View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
07-08-2008, 11:34 AM

It was a bright sunny day and Mitsukai was down by the creek playing in the water. Lord Draven was riding by and heard a woman’s voice and stopped his horse got down and went to find the woman. He found her and stayed in the bushes and watched her. The beautiful creature had caught his eye a month ago. Suddenly, Mitsukai turns to see Lord Draven watching her. The eyes of Lord Draven scan her for interest that he find with her walking towards him. Scars mark her body from the battles she had when she was mortal. As he comes close to her scent goes to his nose and his body reacts to her growing hard in his groin. She wraps her arms around him and looks into his eyes. He gets a feirse need to kiss her and as he leans down to kiss her, her lips gently brush his sending a wave of lust straight to his groin making him groan. The love making took hours and they were both starting to fall for one another after a couple hours. The sex had happen where she was leaning up against the tree so he could have sex with her and enjoy her. Mitsukai's beautiful breast and long black hair had made her so attractive to him.
Mitsukai put back on her clothing and walked to her horse. "Aye, I will see ye tonight, milord." Mitsukai rode off into the woods to her home, while Draven headed home to get the party ready for tonight. Mitsukai got dressed for the ball in her best dress of red with black lace which she was not use to wearing at all. Mitsukai wanted to be in her kimono at the ball instead of this dress. Mitsukai was taken to the ball on horse back by another vampire who had now taken her in and encouraged her indepentance and wanted her to have a lover other than another witch.
When it was 5pm, everyone started coming to the ball. Mitsukai was among the first to arrive and looked gorgous in her red dress with black lace on it. Music was playing in the Scottish tones. Mitsukai had weird feeling that she did not understand any of the words for her English was still struggling for she had lived in Japan since she was a baby. Draven and Mitsukai dance together for over an hour before dinner is served and they sit across the table from one another. Mitsukai is asked about Japan and what has brought her to Scotland. Mitsukai answers that she had to come to get away from danger and to protect her brothers. Mitsukai explained that her sister had been murdered by a man wanting revenge on her father for some of his deeds. Lord Urusai adopted me then sent me hear to Scotland to get away from her brothers and to find a new life. Without thinking much Mitsukai was speaking in Japanese and forgot her English completely. Lord Draven looked at her giving her a signal that she was forgetting to speak English. Mitsukai blushed and repeated the sentence in broken English. After dinner the dance began up agian and Mitsukai dance with Lord Draven and some other single party guest. Lord Lockhart was at the part and so was her father who was happy his daughter was having fun. Lord Lockhart danced with her and told her in harsh words that she was coming home with him and he would not let her marry a man like Draven because he would not be loyal. Mitsukai excused herself and went to her father and told him to follow her. "Please don't force me to marry. I want to pick my husband," said Mitsukai. "I choose Lord Lockhart for you and I told you to marry him," said Lord Urusai. "Please Dad! I want to marry Lord Draven," said Mitsukai upset and crying. "Very well! If you love him. You may marry Lord Draven," Lord Urusai took his daughter out to dance with her after he had his last words. Draven watched the father and daughter dance he had over heard the arguement and hoped the father would let him marry her instead of Lockhart for he believed Lockhart would end up hurting her.
Draven walked out to dance with Mitsukai and Lord Urusai handed her over without a fight as Lockhart planned a way to get her.Lord Draven spoke with her as they danced. "Lady Mitsukai, do ye like Scotland?" Mitsukai smiled and answered him. "Milord, Scotland tis very beautiful and peaceful." Mitsukai smiled and answered him. "Milord, Scotland tis very beautiful and peaceful." Lord Draven nods. "I am pleased to hear that. Would ye if I asked ye to marry me?" Mitsukai blushed. "I would marry ye if ye asked." Lord Draven at the end of the dance lead Mitsukai infront of everyone that night and told everyone that he would be marrying Mitsukai and be her faithful husband. "Everyone me would like to tell ye all that I will be marrying Lady Mitsukai from Japan." Lord Draven said that they would be retiring for the night as Mitsukai loyal looked down at the floor not making eye contact with any of the men. Lord Draven took Mitsukai up to his room and he was shoed out so that her servants could get her ready for bed. Mitsukai knew nothing of Lord Draven's customs so she followed the ones made by her country men. Mitsukai would soon be under the control of her husband and would have to obey him. Geordie came back in and got into bed as the father had instructed he made no move on her. Geordie would be wed in the Scottish way then the Japanese way tomorrow. Geordie knew that they would go live in Japan and come back to Scotland to visit for family parties which he hated. They both were clueless to the danger that was walking in the shadows. Their enemy was planning his next move to capture his bride from Draven before he found out that he had murdered her family and take revenge for his wife.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna

Last edited by Gackt21 : 07-10-2008 at 01:17 AM.