View Single Post
(#108 (permalink))
Old
MegumiDeshita (Offline)
New to JF

07-14-2008, 06:44 PM

Honestly, my expectations for it are not high. Hopefully it'll turn out well, but right off the bat, the general casting decisions have made me wary. I mean, James Marsters is obviously fantastic and I generally like Chow Yun Fat, but as far as the rest of them go...eeeeeeeeeeh. I don't know. The kid they found to play Goku is a bit on the skinny side and what not, but I don't know if he can act. I think the aesthetics comes in second to the acting ability, of course, so I suppose I'll reserve judgment on him until I see the film. Seriously, though, isn't the girl they got for Chi-Chi one of those little Real World skanks? Come on.

Apart from that, I'm not sure how well it's going to translate to live action or how well these people are going to embody the characters that we all know so well.

On the upside, at least Emmy Rossum can't ruin this movie with her awful singing voice.

"Sing when you can no longer speak; dance when you can no longer walk. One at its best should be an extension of the other."