View Single Post
(#31 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-18-2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujirou View Post
Well that was rather uncalled for, but whatever.
Though, I must ask you in return.
Why exactly do 'you' care what I ask??
Does it bother you that something bothers me? (if so, then that's awfully sweet of you x])
And fyi, the person is labelled as a 'jf regular'
That should indicate that the lass has posted a reasonable amount on the forums and should have a relative understanding of where somethings go~
And if they had trouble reading English you ask?~
Isn't it just dandy when people who haven't the slightest clue of the topic they're about too jump into, start posting random nonsense as if they know what in the bloody hell they're talking about?
Though that would more register as ignorance and a lack of proper reasoning/education than having low capacity for the comprehension of the basics of the English language~ but whatev x]
"taking your post as a serious and well meaning one.....
one question....
why would you ask something like that when you're in a topic for 'fashion'???
when we quite clearly, or so i would believe, have a topic for 'music'????????
._.''

saying that your going to take their post seriously and then not answering them and questioning them about posting in the wrong forum list is arrogant
as for reading English.. your saying that its impossible for someone to understand a bit of english but not be fluent in the language? maybe all they understood was "Sex Pot Revenge" hell maybe they even knew "Fashion" that doesnt mean that they know "Music"

how did Diryavi pretend to know what she was talking about!? she was asking questions.. who knows maybe she forgot that she was in the fashion thread list.. but does it matter? do you want a tissue to wipe your tears on because she posted in the wrong list? how about just answering her instead of questioning her for posting in the wrong thread

but like i said.. stop crying.. no one else cared that she posted in the wrong thread whether it be by accident or on purpose and by having a sook about it makes you look like a little bitch that cries because his little sisters jeans dont fit him anymore

Last edited by JoshAussie : 07-18-2008 at 10:20 AM.