View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Alvinho
07-21-2008, 07:15 PM

the past conflicts between two nations....there's no need to mention what Japanese Royal Army did by invading Manchuria and other places there.....this sentiment may still be more clear among the older...I've read some news about geopolitical clashes between both of them....but I'm aware of situation is getting better between two peoples.....I guess there have been Chinese who study Japanese language....well, what hapenned in Greece in 2004 as Turkish delegation went in the stadium and while I was watching TV I heard some people booing and the sport caster had commented on.....

I know what it really matters is sport itself but situations like these are not new during Olympics....

but I love Geopolitics, what can I do?....the relationship between you and China has grabbed my attention......

I agree with MMM....it would be a lack of sportsmanship if that happened on the entry of Japanese athletes....

In a communist country, there's one president who grabs all life's benefits, dozens of burocrats who drain tax payers' money and 8 million go through harsh starvation.