View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
07-24-2008, 11:51 PM

Hahaha. Time Force. A guy from One Tree Hill's first and second season was the Blue Ranger.

Eh.... I think the only one I REALLY like is the Sentai GekiRanger. Ron was such a sadistic basket case.

But, I really like the American version Jungle Fury too. The character R.J. is a really interesting fellow. He and I agree on a lot of things. Mostly meditation, and protecting the enviroment.

The only original thing Power Rangers ever did, was their two full-length films. One for Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. The other for the lead-in to the Turbo series, which was preceded by Zeo.

Power Rangers isn't a rip-off though. They have permission from the makers of Sentai to copy, and edit to make their own story, and such.

Sentai is more mature because Japan isn't as censored on harsh realities children may face as the US is.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.