View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-25-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
me personally? i dont care. but no one can say that PS3's are "less durable" than X360s cause.. its false. iv had both PS3 and 360 the first 360 i got was broken.. but the place i got it from gave me a refund and i went to another store and got one. but like i said me personally i dont mind, alltho i was a little pissed off that my first 360 was broken. i live in a tourist destination coastal town. and drove 40 minutes each way to get my 360 is microsoft gona refund the money i spent on petrol? there to get a 360 which was broken back home to see its broken back to the store to get a refund back home to finally play an xbox that wasnt broken.

actually typing thas has made me pretty pissed off microsoft can blow me iv never really thought about it before.

but apart from my rant.. i still like the X360 but no.. its not as durable as the PS3.. which was the point of my previous post ><
hahaha, dude... shame on you for wasting your petrol. Microsoft send you a new one.

ps, that travelling thing is nonsense to say the least. lol... Next thing you'll be complaining about is why won't microsoft pay for your petrol everytime you go and buy a game, or every time you wanna return/trade a game.

o_0 Why do people say "we" when talking about nintendo????

Last edited by noodle : 07-25-2008 at 12:18 PM.