View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

Final Fantasy Timeline and World Map - 08-04-2008, 04:43 AM

As people have done with Zelda, they've tried to make correct timelines for what game comes after the other.

I was thinking that if we could all put our heads together... We could figure out the "timeline" for the Final Fantasy games.

I know that there are many different lands and none of the games but FFX and FVII has sequels, prequels, etc. But, there might be something that interconnect each game. FFX and FFVII These are no brainers to place on the timeline and a way to start.

A good example to help the timeline placement would be like Ivalice. FFXII and FFTA are both in Ivalice. When did March go to Ivalice? Before or after the fall of Dalmasca? What do you think?

Though, there are different countries and lands, we can maybe create a map of the whole FF world. I know that there's so many countries, but where do you think that everything from all games would be placed on a world map?

I know that this thread could become very complicated, but maybe we can figure out a timeline and create the ultamate map!

I'm going to try and do research on every FF game I can and figure out info of what the countries look like and the basic plots to fit the peices of the puzzle...

I know we can figure something out. The world has been saved so many times, but when and where?

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780