Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
08-05-2008, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
FFVII's world is Midgar
as, the person above said, Midgar is just a city...

-The planet is Gaia

-The pyreflies are similar to the LifeStream.

more, subtle connections.

-Shalua's arm in DoC, the way it hangs out, resembles Auron.
-Nero in DoC, the way his face is wrapped and arms cross, resemble Anima.

-Spira and Gaia are different planets.
After gaining space travel, Shinra and Rin's descendants went to Gaia and set up Shin-Ra there.

-The scene under bevelle in X-2, resembles the opening scene of FFVII of Midgar.

Also, I've discussed this on many threads, before XII came out...
None of us liked 3, so we left it out, and 5 was crap, we discovered the timeline goes as such.. 9, 2, 1, 4, 6, X, X-2, 7, 8.

IN ORDER TO CREATE A TIMELINE, YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO ACCEPT THAT ALL THE GAMES ARE CONNECTED. OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS, PLAY ALONG. ALSO, I'M NOT SAYING THIS ABSOLUTELY IS THE WAY IT IS, CAUSE HONESTLY, ALL THE GAMES AREN'T CONNECTED, THIS IS JUST THE CONCLUSION ME AND A FRIEND CAME TO, IF THEY "WERE" CONNECTED. IT'S POSSIBLE SOME OF YOU MAY DISAGREE, OR HAVE A CLUE TO WHERE III, V, AND XII FIT IN.... FEEL FREE TO MENTION IF SO, LET'S PERFECT THIS.

IX- peace until Kuja comes along, the Mist produced all monsters
II- sorceress comes along, destroys kingdoms.
I- Tiamatt and Kraken have destroyed most of the world, leaving only a few kingdoms, yet again.... The only airship is buried in the desert.
IV- Kingdoms have situated themselves around protecting the 4 Crystals. Golbez and Garland could be incarnations of each other, since they're both Lunars, as could KluYa and Kuja. Since discovery of airship in previous FF, they have been advancing it and creating better ones... The Big Whale could be the remains of the Dreadnought from FF2
IV- People exploiting magic for power, which in turn revives the world.
X- With the world at the top of it's technological era, a tragedy starts when Yu Yevon is made, probably the last "Lunar"
X-2- Mako is mentioned, but unharnessed.
VII- Magic put in "Gaia" in IV, is being drained as Mako... Gaia is dying... Since the magic (mako) is being drained from teh planet, it no longer can be used without possessing a crystalized form of it (materia).
VIII- Gaia now back at the top of it's technological era, and magic is now no longer only usable by possessing a crystalized form, but now flows freely through the body. People have now learned how to use magic through GF's to benefit themselves (Junction).

AGAIN, me and my friend talked about this back in '06 which is why XII is not included, I really haven't given this much thought since...

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.

Last edited by XjapanFOREVER : 08-05-2008 at 05:05 AM.