View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
08-10-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidrib View Post
I live in Japan and there are news reports of children killing their parents almost every month, and the cause is always due to children thinking that their parents are being too hard on them. I'm not exaggerating. (e.g. ”最近の子供が親を殺したというニュースでは...” fro m http://aurasoul.mb2.jp/_nws/k118.html) I myself almost killed my mom even when she loved me because she was so strict and didn't let me argue against her and I hated her. Is that enough evidence?
Ok. Look. Thats useless. Stuff. You will not be like her. You will be a grat mother, believe me that! Just follow some advice i gave you. And your motherfeelings will evolve time by time.
You must be strict for sure, but you will see after a short time, how strict you shall be, that your children just learn respect, and that you do not torture them. You will find out many things, after your kids are born, trust me. Because you have a special connection to your children then, both of you will feel.

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!