View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Wednesday (Offline)
JF Regular

Smile Mad otaku wants YOU! - 08-11-2008, 08:18 AM

Hiho!
I'm a crazy 21-years old girl (tiger and libra) who lives in Berlin. (But I'm just to a quarter German.) My english becomes worse and worse, so I could need somebody who helps me to improve it. I'm interested in many cultures, so for Far East but also for other regions!
My hobbies? Hm... eating, TV and sleeping? I don't have much money, so I can't do much. Buuuuut, I try to draw pretty much... but I#m quite lazy because I have not much routine and more over, there is missing much material and space at home. But if I draw figures, especially manga! I'm also interested in sciences. That includes nature and astronomy, also astrology. And, I'm a TV-Junkie! Yeah... that's no good but what shall I do? Sometimes there are good series and shows in TV. Of course I love Simpsons, King of Queens and Six Feet Under.
Later I would like to study psychology and work for some organizations. I'm very engaged for justice, so this is an obligation for me. (I like discussing about politics.) And I would also like to make some good stories, maybe as comic or film. We will see!

So, you've heard much about me. What about you???

"Freaks rule!" (._.)v