(#134 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

08-15-2008, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Yeah, you are right.

If you want to learn about cellular evolution then you should focus on the introduction of oxygen into the atmosphere by the stromatolites. They had the biggest impact and it is here where you are most likely to see a cell evolve to take advantage of a new kind of super fuel introduced into the atmosphere.
I've done some research on this and so far i've come across how these Plankton type cells didn't evolve but were simply replaced due to NS.
Saying that, I still need to research it lots more.

Quote:
It is unfortunate for you guys that extremist islamists have made it a fashion to blow up civilians. Islam has evolved in itself at a few stages in history, and what was once the most civil cultures (particularily under Saladin) has now started a very poor fashion in many parts of the world.
That's what i've been somewhat saying all along. There just isn't a single country now that implements Islam the way it should be.
Any power base that once was has be destabilised through greed and selfishness power hungry idiots.

Quote:
Ivion, if not the whole lot, at least read the last paragraph in that last post to Noodle, I think it is funny.
Lol maybe. Taking that as a joke, its not a bad one

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers