(#21 (permalink))
Old
Alkindus (Offline)
JF Regular

08-18-2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Street Fighter 4 is coming soon

I must admit that I'm a bit dissapointed with the fact that it will only be the original 12 plus four new characters.... I mean seriously they might as well have just called this Super Mega Streetfighter 2 plus 2 + 3D or whatever...

I think it's time for Ryu and Ken to go or to at least to step aside and return simply as secret or novelty characters anyway (Or even as bosses!). A grown up Sakura would be good to take the lead I think. Sean would be cool to see back for those that miss Ryu and Ken type characters. Maybe a grown up Makoto, Yun, Yang, Karen and Ibuki too. But the rest of the crew should have been new and varied.

IGN: Street Fighter IV (Street Fighter 4)
yeah I feel you dude.

cool thing is that Gouken(or his master you know the oldman that teached ryu/ken etc? maybe Gen to) is going to be in it. Feilong, Dan, Akuma the rest are all in it plus the new characters like Abel etc. there are already 20 `characters announced so I'm guessing there will be atleast 24(with luck 30 if they add oldies like Deejay/THawk/Cammy etc) characters because the developers said that they will add atleast 1 3rd strike character(so maybe Makoto is in this). the new boss seems to be a direct copy(move wise) of Urien/Gill....

shit is going to be multiplayer heaven.....