View Single Post
(#646 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-29-2008, 12:24 AM

wow...i...havn't posted in a while o-0

cute stuff, btw *only saw the clothes, didn't feel like reading any of the posts tho xD*

this weekend, i went shopping at this store called Urban Outfitters, and there were like a BAJILLION asian girls there xD i was like "if asians shop here, this is where i wanna shop" xD cuz u could tell they weren't exactly from the states, cuz they would only speak some kinda asian language, and most of the time, korean/chinese/japanese girls wear pretty much the same casual clothing xD
i got a shirt that says "How can one know anything if they are too busy thinking" and another that says "Japan" and another with a pixel heart with a pixel arrow going through it...and then i got awesome red skinny jeans

school is SO easy so far xD but i keep buying a TON of food at brunch and lunch lol (there goes my 'i'm gonna lose weight' thing xD)

i just wanted to give u guys a quick update on my oh-so boring life xD

oh...and picture days is tomorrow 0-o i dunno what to weaaaaar cuz the picture'll be on my ID AND in the yearbook...i gotsta look nice!

oh....and recently i wore layered socks xD ppl were like "WTF is she wearing?" when they saw me xD but i had to take them off cuz it was too hot :P