(#3 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
08-29-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Ah. Regardless of what I think of relationships, and the view people think of me, I have done some romantic things in my relationships too.

Last year, on mine and my girlfriend's anniversary of getting together (A small thing, but important), I told my girlfriend that I was busy (She didn't even remember it was our anniversary), and that I couldn't see her that day.

Anyways, I brought some of my friends together, and gave them money and told them to buy a different bunch of flowers each. I told two of my friends to focus on Daffodils and red roses. (Since my fav are Daffodils, and my ex's fav was Red roses) They gathered all the flowers up and went to the place where I first met, and asked my GF out for a drink, which soon after became a relationship. Which was at a bench, in a nearby park.

After they were in place, I went a picked up my GF who was confused at seeing me, and I took her to the bench, which my friends had all waited until I was near and then left all the flowers for us. I told her what the day was, and then I showed her all the flowers.

That's basically it though.

wow just got around too reading that
and... wow
that's really awesome xD
haha

how did she react too that? xD

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.