View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

09-04-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenit View Post
As far as i know the battery will last less 20 to 30minutes according to John Koller director of marketing from Sony Computer Entertainment .
Its not big deal but even if the psp is more eficient the new screen uses more energy, since it has 2 times the response time, 5times more contrast and twine the collors wich is exelent but also must use more energy.
She will be more expensive though, wich i think its big mistake.
I mean if it was the same price i would say it was a good thing even with less 20 to 30minutes of batery, but like that and even more expensive i would go for the old one, specially because the screen was already very good.
About the design they look exactly the same exept the logo of psp.
The design is more polished, stop saying it looks the same.

The PSP-3000 will retail at the same price as the PSP-2000. It's going to be $199 for the entertainment pack, which there's two I believe. One will have a 4GB memory stick while the other will have a game, and 1GB memory stick. I'm not sure if there is going to be a "core" PSP-3000 sold.

Though the screen uses more energy, it was also reported that the overall system uses less power. The Battery life will be the same as the current PSP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10032017-1.html
Hi, everyone, there have been reports about the battery life of the new PSP system (PSP-3000) being shorter than the current model (PSP-2000), following an interview we recently did with Gamespot. I'd like to make a correction and clarify that the new PSP will have equivalent battery life to the current PSP, about 4 to 6 hours for games and about 4 to 5 hours for UMD videos. While the enhanced screen of the new PSP draws a little more power, our engineers in Japan worked to reduce the power consumption of the overall system including its components, so you won't have to worry about losing any time when enjoying the more vibrant visuals displayed with the new PSP.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.