(#16 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
09-08-2008, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xceeding View Post
There's not right or wrong answers in this thread. Just your original story. My first intent for this thread was for those telling their past experiences. But after reading a few posts I think it will "help" those contemplating an upcoming proposal to a love of their life.
Thanks. I think I`m just far too accustomed to the countless threads wanting direct advice on something or another, and took this thread to be another one of them.

Quote:
Now why do you think your husband is so "strange?" I hope it isn't because he married you. (Just kidding!)
I`m not the one who thinks my husband is strange. I think he`s quite wonderful, which is why we`re married.
The "strange" bit is the opinion of his parents. The strong opinion of his mother, who was planning for an arranged marriage before he was even out of high school because a) They`re the family head and he is the eldest son - therefore needs to be married... and b) She could see no chance of anyone independently choosing to marry him.

I can`t tell you how many people were outright shocked that he was getting married at all.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.