Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
09-10-2008, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
yeah, i dun rly deserve him tho xD
anyways, i've got my eyes on Takuya from An Cafe ~ ♥
so yeah, u can hav him all, i'm totally fine with that xD

oh, and i got another jrock song on my ipod *finally~~~*
oh... i love miku and kanon, so you can have him... <3~ but my darling Kyo-chan is still on top!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
@Love- Really? You hair was wet? It didn't look it. Out of curiousity, how long will it take for the color to ware and fade?

@Kiki- lol... JF people texting you. I'd like to do that, but who knows if any of you are pedophile stalkers? :P

@Honey- Don't say that you don't deserve something unless you do wrong!
I am NOT a pedifile. dont say such things. *you'll hurt my feelings...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Oh yea, I was supposed to tell yall that Love said she'll be on when she can, she's fixin her computer ^-^

Does anyone love me enough to help me search for a cheapish ($100-150) lolita dress. I'm lookin at fanplusfriend (or whatever it is lol) but non eof them seem like something I would wear...
arigato gozimasu for posting this, i finally got it fixed!!! so no worries, i am here for EVERYONE now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
um, u gota pic of urself up somewhere that i can base what would look good on u, and maybe u could tell us a few colors u'd like them in? i could so help after that *has the powers to look for awesome clothes*
you think you could help me as well??? please?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
yea, but a dont have a jacket that would match and i hate tights...plus, its gonna be gettin colder soon anyway and it will stay around 40 until maybe late May.
and I can always find a way to make the sleeves shorter...like have my mom cut a slit, sew the sides so it doesnt frazzle then add two buttons and have it so I can clip it.
that would work, it may be very cute also...^_^

***ANYWAYS***
how has everone been since i have taken my short leave??? anyone single yet??? *LOL*