View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

09-12-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kireikoori View Post
Dude. Don't just link to a blog without having comments on it or putting snips from the blog in your

Anyway, there are a lot of guys out there who like Japanese women who are misogynistic. I'm not one of them. And I think they give guys who like Japanese girls a bad name.

Also, what's up with that "easy" thing that blog talks about?
How the hell is it gonna be easier to get girls in a country other than your own?
They're making it look like a person such as myself would be sad and pathetic to be dating a Japanese girl.

I'd like to have a Japanese girlfriend someday. But I bet it would be pretty difficult in comparison to all the girlfriends I've gotten in my own country.

I agree with this blog's pro-feminist sentiment.
But I'm also sort of vexed by how many people make it appear as if dating a Japanese or Asian is a bad thing. And that being attracted to an Asian = antifeminism.
I agree with pretty much everything you say. Id just like to add that the "easy" thing can be explained by how a normal westerner can be "different" in asia, whilst just-another-loser back home. This can explain it, since "different" often leads to "interesting" which can lead to relationships, etc. This is of course not an universal truth or anything, it's just the way it goes sometimes, I think.

なんでやねん!