View Single Post
(#33 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

09-14-2008, 04:32 AM

well heres mine...havent written any stories like this in 10 years...please let me know what you guys think...

Short story entry

The end is the beginning is the end

I heard it before i felt it....

rumbling getting ever closer, ever nearer...until everything in the house is shaking.
I havent felt anything like this since i was 10 years old...the memories of it comes back to me...
Stumbling out of my room i see my mum & dad....the very people that i wouldnt think would be
in the same room with one another...running trying to get as many possesions as they can

Mom i yell. MOM! WE HAVE TO GET OUT NOW
But were would we go? she asks look outside...
all the while the rumbling is still going on....tears are pouring out of my face...why isnt this stopping?
then i see it...
over the horizon some 5 miles away....the earth is rising like a tsunami...the reason? the biggest beast i have ever seen...colossus in animal form borne from the very depths of hell....
as he advances there is really nothing else that we can do. running is no longer an option
& this beast will surely destroy what is left of this world....as i see many other beasts like these heading towards this town as though this was their intended target
then...
a heavy silence fills my ears..the rumbling stops & the beast disappears...i don't want to believe that he is gone...& soon my self fulfilled prophecy comes to life...he comes up from under the earth
as though he was a dolphin & the earth is its ocean...& at this point I truly wonder if this the end of the wo-BAM!!!!

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku

Last edited by reihiino : 09-14-2008 at 04:37 AM.