(#50 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-04-2007, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisgashi View Post
Looks like you're getting more Vulgar CoolNard. But no mistakes.
Ahh thank you ^^ And yes, but like I said, there's always a certain degree of rudeness in every language, there's no helping it Though if you want, I'll stop translating profanities, and do others instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiros View Post
Well actually sir,the Americas is not the moderator of the English language.My many Australian friends who have visited my Isle will say that pissed means to be under the influence of alcohol whereas those of American heritage will say it means to be angry.
A bit more study of the different nuances from country to country may be suggested in this case.
I stand corrected, Spiros. But I did say "mostly", as in most of my cells are more inclined to follow the American Heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenski View Post
Please be frugal with the rice wine. Alcohol should be drunk in moderation. I suggest taking note of millilitres imbibed with a sharp HB pencil on a notepad and ceasing ingestion once a preordained "safety limit" has been reached. 250 millilitres would be a safe finishing point.
Oh, and Glenski, please refrain from derailing in this thread, as you've told me to in your photo exposition thread. Any further details should be done via PM, thanks.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 03-04-2007 at 02:37 PM.