Thread: hide
View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Jo_Kittie (Offline)
Still owns Uruha's ass.

Send a message via MSN to Jo_Kittie
hide's death - 03-04-2007, 05:47 PM

First of all people; its hide, not hyde HIDE or Hide.. hehe. Hyde is a total different person.

For those who don't want to hear (read) about it I'm warning you, I'm now telling the story about Hideto's death. *sob*
So, sensitive fans: avoid the text below.

hide's death

Hide died on May 2, 1998 in his Tokyo apartment. A roommate put him to bed after a night of drinking, but when she went to check on him an hour later he was not in his room. He was found hanged with a ripped towel in his apartment bathroom, the towel tied to the doorknob. He was barely alive when the ambulance arrived, and later died in the hospital. He was thirty-three years old.

There is much debate as to the true nature of hide's death. Some say it was an accidental death, explaining that he was drunk. Hide was known for performing stunts in attempts to scare others, and some suspect his death to be a stunt gone wrong. Others bring up the suicide of INXS lead singer Michael Hutchence, who was reputed to have died from hanging in an attempt to gratify himself through autoerotic asphyxiation, as a possible explanation.

Taiji, who played in X Japan with hide for several years, offered a possible explanation for hide's death in his book X no Sei to Shi: Uchuu wo Kaeru Tomo e. He explained that, after performing shows, the band members would often tie towels around their shoulders and necks to relieve muscle stress. Taiji implies that Hide had most likely tied a towel on in such a manner (and one can subsequently assume that he had fallen against the door and was ultimately unable to free himself). Although many fans support Taiji's suggestion, others have preferred to see hide's death as a purposeful incident, not wanting to see it as an accident. Although he left no suicide note, these fans have speculated that his song "Pink Spider" was a musical suicide note (the song was hide's final single and music video released before his death. It features a woman jumping off a building to her death).
[source: wikipedia & last fm]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I personally believe the stuff about his musical suicide note. I can't listen to it hehe... *sob again*

x麗 性x

last.fmfacialbookfamilyyoutube

Uruha, Bou, Yuuto, Shiyuu, Yuuichi, Yomi, Hiko, Hide, Zero

Last edited by Jo_Kittie : 03-13-2007 at 05:55 PM.