View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Omg - 09-20-2008, 04:05 PM

i totally understand what u mean, my parents want to take us to Hawaii, but i'd rather go to Japan D< i'm also SICK and TIRED of them saying we're going somewhere, me getting excited, and then find out, WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE >.> they've been saying year after year "oh, we'll be going to Mexico this summer" and then we end up never going, and now, all of a sudden, they wanna take my sisters and i to hawaii, and they're actually going to follow through! I HATE IT! D< when i WANT to go somewhere, we don't go, and when i DON'T WANT to go somewhere, we end up going!
and now i'm trying to convince them to let me go to Japan and stay with my BFF instead, but they continue to say no and they also say "It's going to be fun, don't worry" I WANNA PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE AND YELL "IT'S NOT GOING TO BE FUN, SO STFU!!!"
do u get what i feel too?
it's kinda the same, u wanna go to Japan, but they wanna go to the Carribbean, i want to go to Japan, but they wanna go to Hawaii

if u hav a friend in Japan, maybe u could ask them if u could stay with them, and then try to convince ur parents that u'd probably weigh them down since ur so upset at the Carribbean, and that they would hav more fun if they went alone, and u went and stayed with ur friend in Japan that's what i'm trying to do :P