View Single Post
(#129 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

09-21-2008, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Yeah... simplified examples aren't examples when all they do is showcase your ignorance.
Its an example because I was pointing out something. You think it's not an example just because you say so?
Seriously, I don't have the time to explain something so idiotic to you.

Quote:
Feminism seems (or is it just you guys, I've lived in England and America and never encountered any widespread hostility towards the feminist movement, or perhaps I just chose my company well.) to have a bad reputation in your societies amongst the ignorant who know nothing about it (such as yourself) based on the actions or opinions of those who do so in the name of feminism whom you don't agree with (to put it politely, since we aren't really discussing a specific topic I'm not willing to brand ALL those that act against mainstream norms extremists considering that at one stage in history, the mere notion that a woman could be considered equal to a man would be deemed extremist).
Wow, you talk so much shit. It boggles my mind how you can keep spewing it and not make yourself sick.
Noone said that there was widespread hostility toward the Feminist movement. It is my opinion on it and I am in noway ignorant about this as you like to assume. You will also find that in England, people do not openly discuss what different movements and agendas piss them off. Noone will come up to you and suddenly tell you that "Hey I hate Feminism" or whatever.
People just either dont care or they keep their opinions to themselves until asked.
To think your company was somehow more enlightened, actually made me laugh too.

Quote:
Now notice how in the above paragraph you can replace the word feminism with the word islam and it would be an accurate statement on which we could BOTH agree.
Yes and what's that going to achieve exactly? It is true that ignorance is what leads people to have a negative view of anything.
I never claimed to be ignorant about Feminism. You just assume to think so because I disagree with something you choose to adopt.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 09-21-2008 at 12:06 PM.