View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-02-2008, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongpb View Post
Sangetsu, Thanks for your advice. I thought of going to Odaiba after my DisneySea trip in the evening ( I was told I should be able to complete my DisneySea visit rather early). My I know how do I go from Maihama to Odabai ? Can I take the Yurikomome train for the sight seeing (including the rainbow bridge) from Maihama ? If not, what is the best way to go there and how much time needed ? Thanks !
I would go to Odaiba in the morning and then see Disney Sea in the evening. Disney has a special "Starlight" pass for afternoon/evening visitors which costs less than a regular full day pass. Disney Sea usually has an evening show on the bay with lots of fireworks and pyrotechnics, so you won't want to miss that.

To get from Odaiba to Maihama you would take the Yurikamome line to Toyosu station. From there you can take the Yurakocho line to Shin Kiba station. You can catch either the Keiyo line or the Mushashino line at Shin Kiba, both will take you to Maihama.

The commute from Odaiba to Maihama takes about 30 minutes, depending on how long you have to wait between trains.

Which hotel are you staying at?