View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
TGS Update Thread (Square and SONY) - 10-07-2008, 09:05 PM

Ok, so the show starts in a little less than 2 days, so I figured I'd make a thread and update as I see fit.

I'll ONLY be posting updates and information pertaining to SQUARE-ENIX and the SONY family.

So, once the game show begins check back regularly as I'll be editing this post much like I did with the Square Event back in August.

*I've heard rumors that PLAYSTATION HOME will finally be dated, let's hope so!!

TOKYO GAME SHOW 2008 UPDATE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. It has leaked that SONY will release Ps3 bundles of the PS3 with LittleBIGPlanet and Gran Turismo Spec III (although the LBP one is old news, I figured I'd add it.)

2. The TGS trailer for THE LAST REMNANT by Square (a timed-exclusive to the 360) has leaked.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (PS3 1080p, converted from wmv from forever-fantasy.net)

3. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time TGS trailer.
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Echoes of Time
Click music and trailers, click the arrow, watch the trailer.

4. STAR OCEAN 4: THE LAST HOPE dated: Feb. 19 2009--JAPAN. and March 3rd US,
4.5 Characters Section at website updated. STAR OCEAN 4

5. DISSIDIA themed PSP revealed

6. STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE TGS TRAILER online TGS08: Star Ocean 4 trailer - Gamersyde

7. Characters from XIII/ VS XIII named.
Pigtail girl in XIII is "Sarah" or "Senon"
Prince in VS XIII is "Noctis"
Girl with skirt is "Stella"

8. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days coming Feb 2009

9. Heaxa Drive is the company developing The 3rd Birthday.

10. In a closed Mega Theater, Square showed off about 40 minutes of Trailers. Tgs08: Vague Date for Final Fantasy XIII, Nothing For Versus XIII

11. Cloud (VII) and Terra (VI) announced for DISSIDIA

12. Demon's Souls (announced SCEJ) playable at TGS (footage File download - Gamersyde )

13. White Knight Chronicles TGS trailer White Knight Chronicles 'TGS 2008' trailer Video from GameVideos

14. Dragon Quest IX trailer (off-screen) YouTube - 勇者鬥惡龍9 TGS宣傳影片

15. more pictures from DISSIDIA released, including design of the new "POTIONS" set. Latest Dissidia
Coverage + Downloads - FF-XIII.net

16. New clips from ACC shown, including flashbacks of Cloud and Zack on the run.

17. DISSIDIA Potions set shown.

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.

Last edited by XjapanFOREVER : 10-12-2008 at 02:43 PM.