View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
10-14-2008, 04:54 AM

I am going to hijack the crap out of this thread because I had a similar question, and don't want to make a new thread for basically the same thing.

Everyone stay calm, this is a hijacking.

I'm diggin' a coworker of mine, and we've done a few things by ourselves, just the two of us; it's been real nice, even with little physicality to it all yet. Here's the rub: I'm getting all sorts of signals from this girl, all of which seem contradictory. First date, she invites me upstairs, but no moves are made. On another "date" (or whatever in the world you want to call it) she invites me upstairs again, teases me (least I think so) about me having to stay outside for a bit so she can clean up her lingerie hanging around her place, and as I'm leaving later on in the night, we're pretty much lingering in cold weather at what could amount to a romantic-comedy-gone-wrong goodbye.

My question? Where should I draw the line? Is it a friendship, something else? I'm at a loss, and I'm also in a position where I can't act too recklessly. We're co-workers, meaning that if I do something she considers out of context (a good night kiss let's say here), it could get gnarly at work.

Anyone have thoughts about this?

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.