View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

10-15-2008, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAlphaDuck View Post
hmmm but mr manson CHANGES the song...its a cover...almost completely different to the original...

but with geshia its EXACTLY the same dance and song as has been sung and danced for many years...
I see you didn't fully understand what I meant. Yes, of course he changed it, and it sounds differently, different tone and rhythm, but it's still the same song with same words in it.

It's the same with Geishas, yes maybe they sing the same song, but each Geisha has a different voice, and sings it differently.
Besides, I bet you haven't seen a live Geishas performance, so can you say that they all sing and dance exactly the same way like it was done centuries ago. You have nothing to compare with.

Quote:
to be a plumber requires one to learn a skill for a long time....
Actually no. You don't need a lot of skill to be a plumber. I know it because I there was a time when I worked as a plumbers assistant.

To become a Geisha requires a lot more time, patience and effort than to become a plumber. Everyone can become a plumber but not everyone can become a Geisha.

Quote:
infact a Plumber has MORE creative imput than a geshia...yet you wouldn't call a plumber an artist...or would you?
Yes I would call a plumber an artist. A plumbers job doesn't end with just unplugging sinks and toilets, but also the creativity in designing a best way to connect pipes in the bathrooms, kitchens and toilets so that water could stream easy. So the way a plumber designs in every house could be considered a weird form of art.