(#28 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
10-16-2008, 02:07 PM

In my opinion.....

A geisha is a walking piece of artwork.

just like punks and gothics and all types of "groups".

It's an expression of who or what they are, tho I don't remember much of what I learned on that pbs special on Geisha's, tho I do know it takes all of their devoted time to be a true geisha.

And one thing is for sure. I don't think I could be a Geisha even if I tried. I'm too loud and I don't know how to sit still.

Yes they may be for male entertainment, but that's the way of the rich man.

Now as to comparing her with a prostitute or a stripper or even a hostess. Well.....you can't put them on that catagory.

A geisha is a geisha all the time.....even when they have to go shopping. A hostess, a prostitute, a stripper can be themselves once they're done with what-ever shift they take. A geisha is a geisha no matter what.....and from what I hear not every girl can be a geisha.

A geisha is the type of art I wouldn't mind showing to my children.

A hostess, a prostitute, a stripper anybody can be one....even males. And yet it doesn't take up your time. Unless your forced into it. They may be art, but not the type of art that everyone can enjoy, especially children.

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0