View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
LaVon (Offline)
New to JF

10-20-2008, 01:52 AM

it was only a rough draft. what i meant was my rough drafts never have a structure. And just to let you on a word of advise, smart person, it does. I know.
Oh, and sorry about rushing. I cant help but rush typing down a story when I have a story on my head. Here, to prove myself I 'll give you some of the revised peice.

I couldn't face the facts about anything, with all the lies, and all the people who told them. The room was half empty now, and I needed to have some time to myself. All I could hear from their low whispered conversations was that they thought it was my fault. My fault for killing my perents? I couldn't help it if my perents were also vampire hunters, everyone else in the room was. Stupid Mourners.
I couldnt cry with my folks gone. It's not like they were ever home to watch me grow up. I sat down next to my cousin, also a vampire hunter. I am the only normal non-vampire hunter in my entire family. The only time I ever remember with my perents, was when they gave me a How To Be a Vempire Hunter book, I was six years old. I knew then what I know now, I will never want to be what my perents were.
Finally, my thoughts took over without my realizing, and time had passed more quickly. As the last person walked out, I sighed deeply. All I know about vampires is that they are normal in the light. In the dark they transform into a darker version of themselves, and not all vampires need blood to survive. The most dangerous thing about them is, they are powerful, and not all of them use it for the good. All their five sences change to a hundred times than in ithe light. I looked around my surroundings, everything was grey and black. This was the most serious room I had ever been in. It made me sick. My mother decorated it, and she was fond of seriousness...or from what I knew. The sad part about my perents death, that I even considerd sad was, they died doing what they loved.
School started again tomorrow, and it was already late. I breathed in and folded my arms. The only thing posative about this room was the comfiness of the chairs. I closed my eyes, like I did any other day and slept in pure light.

My school days were boring. Physical Education was first hour, and the only thing I enjoyed about this class was the workouts. The stinging of my muscles, and when we jogged out side along the long row of trees. The teacher game me exctra credit for jogging everyday. It felt so good when the cool crisp morning air hit my face, I would do it anywy, with or without the extra credit. What really got me about last night, was that everybody left me something. As if they thought I will want to hunt after my perents killer. Why would I ?
I only met a vampire once, and his aurora was different form humans. He, to me, was like any other normal being. He was my next door neighbor, in his middle fifties. He was the one who taught me about vampires, about himslef. His name was Randy, and he loved to garden, he once said he had the green thumb since birth. I asked him about that eventually.
"Randy, how were you born?" He looked at me with a grimace.
"I'll tell you something Jackey," he paused, " we, vampires, we..." he took a sip of his tea, "most vampires are born by human perents," I watched him play with the rim of his china cup " like me, but vampire perents bare children that are human. " He looked at me and smiled.
"Wait," there was always something more to know, "then how do you get turned into a vampire?"
I knew he knew I was going to ask that sooner or later. "well, the vampire perents, they are the only ones who have the ability to turn their children into what they are." He took another sip of luke warm tea, " and the human perents can't really do anything..." He looked sad, I felt sad too. It must be sad to live with what you can't change. But I felt pride coming from him, like a radiating light, his aruroa was orange. I aslo felt pride for this man, he made what he is, a good thing.
Jogging ended quickly, and it was time for a shower. I let the warm water run over me, taking all the coldness out of me. I was alone, mostly because I was the only one who jogged instead of worked out. I had all the the privacy I wanted. No noise, nothing to burden my sharp hearing, except the sound of the rushing water.

Every shooting star eventually finds its wish