View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
10-21-2008, 02:04 PM

There is some edge of truth to a lot of the conspiracy theories... and i am taking the one about world banking system rather serious... also some others regarding US and EU governments. But you always have to remember that the conspiracy theorists can refer to extreme and often fictional facts in attempt to prove their point of view, so you need to refer to most of their propaganda with a touch of skepticism and do your own research before taking their words as a fact.

As for both of the Zeitgeist movies... i think the 1st one illustrated very well how misleading the conspiracy theorists may be (especially the 1st part of the movie - about the Christianity). I found the new Zietgeist movie to be much better done and quite interesting material to watch... especially where they are bashing the monetary system, since i have thought about this problem for many years now.

So the bottom line - i think these movies are good enough for watching and might give you something to think about, just don't take take stated facts there as indisputable truth straight away.