View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SGTOkinawa (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking 10-21-2008, 05:10 PM

LOL!

If you like that one, you'll love this one!

LINK >>>>>>>>>>>>> LOSE CHANGE

*In a deep mans monotone voice*

THERE IS A SCARY WAY TO MAKE ANYTHING MUAHAHAHA SEEM SCARY, ICE CREAM IS SCARY, *cue the pulsing ominous music*

*THREE DAY OLD PUPPIES WILL KILL YOU* *cue the thumping heart beat style music.

*I CAN PUT UP SCARY PICTURES, MUAHAHAHAH! *

See, you can make anything sound "Scary"... please, get a life people, if this is your form of how you get educated, then you’ve become a “iti-net” (Person that is dumb enough to belive things post on non-credible internet sites, you do know there is a law that prevents news (REAL NEWS ORGANIZATIONS) from publishing lies, scary or misleading articals and headlines, THE INTERNET IS NOT (Unless you go to an acridited site like CNN, NBC, CBS, NEW YORK TIMES, BBC) NOT A VIABLE SOURCE…..

YES< I’M YELLING, BUT …. lol who cares...

Oh and I bet you visit this site each day?

DEBT MONEY

or go here to get a loan that you DON'T HAVE TO PAY BACK...

BANKS CREATE MONEY OUT OF NOTHING

Ha ha ha,

and I bet you belive in this:

We have no GOLD reserves, LOL!

Jut so you know without that "Excessive reserve" the modern world would not exist, so time travel back to 1450 and eat and sleep well. Back to the days PRIOR to the loan and reserves system. Don't like it, there are a few countries that can show you an example of how they live, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, and when we see you get your head cut off on TV, I’ll just laugh my ass off, good luck with that!

-----

The planet was here billions of years ago, we just happen to be the current "bus riders" on the planet at this time, 10 billion years from now, ... we’re all gone…. And the only thing they got right in that “movie” is yes, we’ll all fall do to our own doing, so know this, the world we know will fall, but until then , PARTY!!! W00t! LOL!

*I AM SCARY VOICE AGAIN, I CAN MAKE ANYTHING SOUND SCARY IF I TALK LIKE THIS < IN A DEEP LOW TONE MALE VOICE AND USE WORDS LIKE MONETARY AND INCOME STATISTICS> ANYONE THAT, TALKS, IN, A, DEEP, TONE, OF, VOICE, IS, TELLING, THE, TRUTH, MUAHAHAHAAH!*

LOL!

Oh man I needed a good laugh today, thanks!

Peace!

SGT_Okinawa

U.S. Army Retired
38 years old
Married w/2 kids
Virginia, USA

Last edited by SGTOkinawa : 10-21-2008 at 05:23 PM.